“Once regarded as a fringe add-on to large digital campaigns, podcasts are now regarded a play for brands seeking to reach well-educated, tech-savvy consumers.” – Ad Age
“It’s five times as effective as buying one website, In the past, we’d buy NPR and maybe they’d throw in a podcast. Now we go and say, ‘We want five of your best podcasts, and we’ll take one of your websites as a throw-in.'” -Mike McLaughlin, the director-digital at Palisades MediaGroup
Get the Facts:
- 64% of podcast listeners say they have purchased a product after hearing about it on a podcast.
- In a three-month head to head test against radio, sling media found 2-3 more engagement from their podcast ads.
- 3,000 listeners per episode.
Questions? We’re happy to help:
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- EXCLUSIVE: A Photo Of A Sioux Falls Golf RFP Meeting
- We Finally Live In The Future: THE GIANT ROBOT DUEL
- 2nd annual bug eating contest! 🐛* GUY EATS A LIVE HISSING COCKROACH *🐛
- Attorney General Jackley Asks for Clean Campaign Pledge from Noem
- Feeding My Fish and All My Ball Pythons Vlog! 🐍🐟🎃 💩
- Lyft Sioux Falls – Ride Sharing Coming Soon
- Even More Robot Hype – Giant Robot Duel USA vs Japan
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 012 Sturgis Controversy
- It’s Finally Here Oct 17th GIANT ROBOT DUEL: THIS IS NOT A DRILL
- Sioux Empire Podcast 086- The Art of Dan Bublitz Jr.
- South DaCola Podcast Episode 007 – Transparency
- Sioux Empire Podcast 085 – All About Chris Biewer
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 011 Savanna Greywind
- Queers After Beers Episode 005
- Queers After Beers Episode 004
- Queers After Beers Episode 003
- Queers After Beers Episode 002
- Queers After Beers Episode 001
- Sioux Empire Podcast 084- Lies, Scams, and Chris Biewer from Cosmic Rage
- Sioux Empire Podcast 083 – All About Sioux Falls City Council Member Greg Neitzert