“Once regarded as a fringe add-on to large digital campaigns, podcasts are now regarded a play for brands seeking to reach well-educated, tech-savvy consumers.” – Ad Age
“It’s five times as effective as buying one website, In the past, we’d buy NPR and maybe they’d throw in a podcast. Now we go and say, ‘We want five of your best podcasts, and we’ll take one of your websites as a throw-in.'” -Mike McLaughlin, the director-digital at Palisades MediaGroup
Get the Facts:
- 64% of podcast listeners say they have purchased a product after hearing about it on a podcast.
- In a three-month head to head test against radio, sling media found 2-3 more engagement from their podcast ads.
- 3,000 listeners per episode.
Questions? We’re happy to help:
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Tornado Path in Worthington, Minnesota
- South DaCola Podcast 005 Eclipse and City Government with Pat Starr
- Sioux Empire Podcast 080 – Sioux Falls Business with Jodi Schwan
- Airbnb reaches tax agreement with South Dakota, will begin collecting taxes Sept. 1
- Panic in Detroit (and Charlottesville and Ferguson and Wounded Knee…) Part 4
- LEAD South Dakota highlighted by Washington Post
- Live Music Events In The Sioux Falls Area 8/15-8/22
- I Got A Albino Ball Python !! 🐍 Set Up 🐍 Basic Care 🐍 Feeding ☀️Sunshine ☀️
- Sioux Empire Podcast 079 – All About Pokehon (Joseph Ektnitphong)
- I Am Alive the Rick and Morty Remix
- Oh Great Now I Have To Worry About Being Crushed By Large Mammals
- Disney On Ice presents Dream Big comes to Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
- Panic in Detroit: Part 3
- Is The War On Drugs Why South Dakota Can’t Have Nice Things?
- Tactical Remote Robot Assists in Felony Arrest
- Meet U.S. House Candidate George Hendrickson
- Republic of China (Taiwan) to Honor American Veterans Who Served in Taiwan
- Game of Thrones – Ice Ice Baby
- South DaCola Podcast 004 News Media with Patrick Lalley
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 008 Standing Rock Camp