Mind if I ask you a few questions? I’ll assume that because you are a bit curious, your answer is, “Yes,” so I will go ahead and ask them.
- Have you ever opened your mouth and then put your foot directly into it?
- Did you do something really stupid lately and now you totally regret it?
- Do you feel like everyone thinks you’re kind of crazy?
- Are you doubting yourself, beating yourself up, saying negative things to yourself about yourself?
- Have family and/or friends have indicated that they think you have dug yourself a pit that just keeps getting deeper and deeper?
At this point you may have had your curiosity piqued even further, and are wondering just what I am getting at here, so let me explain myself. One way I know to turn a negative situation around is to learn how to “eat crow” effectively! Obviously I am not talking aboutliterally eating the meat of a crow, so what do I mean?
“Eating crow” is an idiom that means to display total humility, especially when shown to be wrong. For instance, one might say, “Well, it looks like I was wrong, and now I am going to be eating a lot of crow.” Just as the thought of eating crow is pretty distasteful, so it is that very often one finds the thought of having to admit a mistake pretty distasteful.
By now you may be wondering how one can learn how to do something so unpalatable, as eating crow. If you’re interested, I can recommend a good course in effective crow eating, taught to you by an expert at eating crow. This author has eaten a lot of crow a variety of times, locations, and with different parties, and is able to guide you through the finer points and the delicacies of eating crow. This course will…
- teach you to master the skill of eating crow and enjoying every bite and morsel;
- instruct you in how to put your pride down and totally learn the art of humility;
- help you turn negatives into positives;
- have people admiring you and respecting you, and believing that you are very brave and courageous;
- cause you to be more trustworthy
Sign up today! If you know someone who needs this course have them contact this author today or buy them a ticket to his course.
Eating crow can turn your negative situations around! Taking responsibility for your life, your words, your actions… this is revolutionary!