Submitted for your approval a YouTube video that explains why you can’t really convince anyone of anything on the Internet. Also it kind of digs into how people separate themselves out into communities of rage. All of it manipulated by viral Internet content.
I realize this is a parody but I’m genuinely upset I can’t go watch this.
Can you solve these 5 secret codes that could actually be Maps to millions of dollars of gold and lost treasures? I’ve been at the with some crayons for almost 20 minutes so I’m pretty sure they’re unbreakable.
I’m very relieved to find out that I, did not in fact, hallucinate Sioux Falls Mayoral candidate and regular attendee of public input sessions at city hall David Zokaites did indeed appear at this year’s Independence Day parade as the Statue of Liberty. Screenshot from the Argus Leader.
What can our obsession with apocalypse teach us? We explore how shows like The Walking Dead can be viewed as a new spin on utopia. Has the idea of rebuilding in the ashes of the world replaced our dreams of flying cars and jetpacks? Welcome to this Wisecrack Edition on Why Do We Love the […]
Nintendo is making a miniature version of its Super Nintendo. For $80, the new system, called the SNES Classic Edition, comes with 21 packaged Super Nintendo Entertainment System classics, including “Donkey Kong Country” and “The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.” All games included: Contra III: The Alien Wars Donkey Kong Country EarthBound […]
Big Brother is a joke compared to the sophisticated system China will is already unleashing on its own people and will make mandatory in 2020. Sesame Credit uses social media and positive re-enforcement to enslave people and crush free speech. The tech already exists, and if you’re on social media now, odds are you have […]
Artist John Stratman released his latest video in JoBlo’s 8-Bit Trailers series, giving us a King’s Quest-style side scroller all about the adventures of Rey, Finn, and Poe. It’s pretty amazing, check it out for yourself.
Diving Onto a Trampoline Filled With Mousetraps in Slow Motion. Gavin Free of The Slow Mo Guys captured super slow motion footage of Dan Gruchy jumping off of a ladder and onto a large trampoline filled with 1,000 mousetraps. The slow motion segment was filmed at 1,000fps with a Phantom Flex 4k camera.
What if those horrible “Reality TV” shows were Real Life? Let’s face it, next to Lip Sync battles, Big Bang Theory, and Jimmy Fallon “Reality TV” is the lowest form of entertainment. There’s nothing “real” about it and everyone’s in it only for the fame. But what if an actual real person went on that […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Tornado Path in Worthington, Minnesota
- South DaCola Podcast 005 Eclipse and City Government with Pat Starr
- Sioux Empire Podcast 080 – Sioux Falls Business with Jodi Schwan
- Airbnb reaches tax agreement with South Dakota, will begin collecting taxes Sept. 1
- Panic in Detroit (and Charlottesville and Ferguson and Wounded Knee…) Part 4
- LEAD South Dakota highlighted by Washington Post
- Live Music Events In The Sioux Falls Area 8/15-8/22
- I Got A Albino Ball Python !! 🐍 Set Up 🐍 Basic Care 🐍 Feeding ☀️Sunshine ☀️
- Sioux Empire Podcast 079 – All About Pokehon (Joseph Ektnitphong)
- I Am Alive the Rick and Morty Remix
- Oh Great Now I Have To Worry About Being Crushed By Large Mammals
- Disney On Ice presents Dream Big comes to Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
- Panic in Detroit: Part 3
- Is The War On Drugs Why South Dakota Can’t Have Nice Things?
- Tactical Remote Robot Assists in Felony Arrest
- Meet U.S. House Candidate George Hendrickson
- Republic of China (Taiwan) to Honor American Veterans Who Served in Taiwan
- Game of Thrones – Ice Ice Baby
- South DaCola Podcast 004 News Media with Patrick Lalley
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 008 Standing Rock Camp