Mind if I ask you a few questions? I’ll assume that because you are a bit curious, your answer is, “Yes,” so I will go ahead and ask them. Have you ever opened your mouth and then put your foot directly into it? Did you do something really stupid lately and now you totally regret […]
About Bob Prentice
For over 30 years, Bob Prentice has been positively impacting the lives of thousands of people through his motivational speaking, corporate training, and business consulting. A true entrepreneur, Bob has authored, produced and published hundreds of articles, a book, and numerous podcasts, that convey his message to the world.
Interestingly enough, Bob has accomplished all of this without ever going to work – because he loves his work so much he considers it play!
Bob’s quest to help humanity began at home with a loving, 38-year marriage to his wife Vicki. Together they have enjoyed the pleasure and privilege of raising and mentoring two sons and two daughters to adulthood by using the same values and strategies that Bob shares with his audiences.
Although Bob has delivered effective and empowering workshops on Customer Service, Leadership, Sales and Team Building to hundreds of companies, hospitals, schools and organizations all over the USA, his most important mission is now YOU. It’s YOUR turn to join the ranks of the 400,000 people who have benefited from Bob’s inspirational and motivational message.
Attitude is everything, so it’s no accident that Bob Prentice was nicknamed “Mr. Attitude” by his family, friends, and the many people whose lives he has touched
When we were young, we thought our life on this planet would last a long, long time. However, as we are aging and maturing we are discovering that life is so very brief and it moves by rather quickly. The memories of our early years permeate our minds with all the lessons learned and not […]
These are two of my fruit trees–one just loaded with apples and the other one cherries. I cannot wait for picking time! While I was out watering my apple, cherry, pear, plum, mulberry, and apricot trees today, I pondered many a thought. Every thought carried me back to the tree that I was watering, […]
Sitting down with my color book and my color pencils or markers is a very relaxing thing for me to do. The stress just melts off of me as I fill in the lines and shapes. Tapping my creative juices really helps to settle my mind and prepares me for the next great challenge in […]
Taking the time and energy to give honest and sincere appreciation is a vital thing for us to do, though we do not always take the time or the effort to do so. Because many of us do not get a lot of encouragement ourselves, we may find it difficult to encourage others. I know […]
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” –John Quincy AdamsSince her high school days, this has been my youngest daughter Elie’s favorite quote. I am impressed on how well she is taking this quote and applying it in her everyday life.Elie has been […]
This poem, which is attributed to a man named Douglas Malloch, is one of my favorites. Life was never meant to be easy–for trees or for people. It really is in the tough times that we grow the most. The tree that never had a to fight for sun and sky and air and light, […]
When was the last time you stopped to think of the power of a tiny seed? It’s hard to believe that the tree in this picture started from a tiny seed, isn’t it? And yet we know, that mighty things do in fact come from tiny seeds. Reminds me of a time when I was a little […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Night Shield featuring Marilyn Manson – Killing Strangers (Video)
- Kilo Trackz – All I Can Do
- The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society Sanford Health to explore possible partnerships
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 014 – No Thanks No Giving
- British embassy cat in Jordan appointed chief mouser
- Local teenager raises awareness about dyslexia
- Sioux Empire Podcast 090 – Oil Spill Slip and Slide
- My New Piebald Ball Python Xavier!!
- Friday November 24, 2017: Sanford Pentagon Basketball Showcase
- Friday November 24, 2017: Dakota Alliance Soccer Club Black Friday Tournament
- Saturday November 18, 2017: Sioux Falls Skyforce vs. Rio Grande Valley
- Saturday November 18, 2017: South Dakota State Soccer Association All Star Game
- U.S. Navy crew grounded after pilot draws penis in the sky
- Police continue to investigate vehicle-vs-pedestrian crash
- Thanksgiving Week Adjusted Trash Collection Schedule
- Christmas Light Recycling Program 2017
- Lt. Cathy Bock recognized as 2017 Woman of Distinction
- Finnish police rap deputy minister for hiding in car boot in government crisis
- What’s News In The City
- I went to Brazil for a bath, says McLaren reserve Norris