I’m an idiot for wanting to write this. I know that what I’m about to do is an impossible thankless task. I well know that having anything other than childlike wonder and glee about a woman being the Doctor makes any alternative opinion moot and disclaimer pointless, but I’m still going to try to tell […]
About Peter Vaughn Pischke
I’m a disabled individual suffering from Chronic Pancreatitis. My friend Robert kindly has lent me this space to share my views, ideas, and beliefs about our day and society in general. I’m a Thomas Jefferson kind of liberty lover and often find myself on the other side of insanity.
When I’m not into opinion writing and politics I’m knee deep in Geekdom; particularly, at least for now, Doctor Who.
I hope that I can open your minds to alternative ideas, and instill in your hearts a love of liberty.
You can check me out on my facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/quirkyturnkey/
or where I stream:
It is a miracle that the sad case of Charlie Gard continues to gather so much attention from media outlets and people around the world. The lessons that we can learn and should learn from these injustices against the Gard family are important and prophetic. Unfortunately, too many of us are turning this into a […]
It may be droll of me to assume, but most of you readers are familiar with the classic old Testament story of Jacob, Esau, and the mess of potage. This well-known Bible story is one of those lessons about patience, forbearance, controlling one’s lusts, and the cunning of a wise mother. But did you think […]
There are few things our political tribes in Washington can ever agree. It seems that everything from dog picture twitter accounts to Netflix programming is political these days. In fact, one of the few things our corrupt politicians from both sides of the aisle will agree on is that drugs are bad, and prescription pain […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Frankenstein: Plutarch’s Lives – Extra Sci Fi – #4
- Episode 144 – The PS4 Giveaway
- The Art of Bombing Episode 26: Brandon Young
- How job surveillance is transforming trucking in America
- Night Shield featuring Marilyn Manson – Killing Strangers (Video)
- Kilo Trackz – All I Can Do
- The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society Sanford Health to explore possible partnerships
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 014 – No Thanks No Giving
- British embassy cat in Jordan appointed chief mouser
- Local teenager raises awareness about dyslexia
- Sioux Empire Podcast 090 – Oil Spill Slip and Slide
- My New Piebald Ball Python Xavier!!
- Friday November 24, 2017: Sanford Pentagon Basketball Showcase
- Friday November 24, 2017: Dakota Alliance Soccer Club Black Friday Tournament
- Saturday November 18, 2017: Sioux Falls Skyforce vs. Rio Grande Valley
- Saturday November 18, 2017: South Dakota State Soccer Association All Star Game
- U.S. Navy crew grounded after pilot draws penis in the sky
- Police continue to investigate vehicle-vs-pedestrian crash
- Thanksgiving Week Adjusted Trash Collection Schedule
- Christmas Light Recycling Program 2017