My casual Saturday morning routine and Time management for authors — Questions answered in this episode: How can I maximize my writing time? What are your time management routines? #Shoutout to @CoffeaRosteries for giving me a great place to sit, think and #Write #AskAPub #skaPublisher #Questions #Authors #Marketing If you have any questions, ask away! […]
This is the second most-asked question I get, which is paraphrased as “I have a book idea or a manuscript and I want to meet with a publisher, what do we do in the first meeting?” OR “How should I approach the first meeting.” I’ll give you my approach to first meetings, but you really […]
The AwakenWorkshop is a one-day workshop with the Publisher/CEO of Throne Publishing Group, Jeremy Brown or a certified Awaken Guide in your area. You will walk away with your full book outline (20-30 pages in length), a plan to market and make money with your upcoming book and a deep sense of how God has […]
My Publisher is Bankrupt PART 2 – I’m glad this is the last video I will make about this subject, but, as I mentioned in Part 1, this is a topic I run into more often than I would like. Here’s how I would, as an author, approach this situation and move forward from it. […]
It’s not a fun topic, but it’s one I, unfortunately, get often, especially as of late. It’s also a question I anticipate getting more often. What do you do when your publisher goes Bankrupt? I’m not a lawyer, this isn’t legal advice, etc….but, if I was an author in this situation, here is what I […]
In this episode of Ask A Publisher, Sarah Werner takes time out of her super-busy schedule of writing for Forbes, hosting “The Write Now Podcast” and content strategy to answer some common questions authors have about starting a podcast! Sarah is joining us for a free webinar on Monday, May 22nd, from 12pm – 1pm […]
The three P’s of beating procrastination are….(sorry for swearing in this one Mom)…1) Get Pissed 2) Get a Process 3) Get around the right People. Procrastination is NOT for you! Don’t buy into excuses and if this is really important to you, don’t let another day go by without starting your book. Take one small […]
In this episode, I’ll tackle a few of the main costs associated with publishing your book such as writing costs, editing costs, design costs, how to make sure your designer is quality, and one of the biggest ways authors unknowingly increase the costs of their book project without knowing it! I hope this helps you […]
Ask A Publisher is a videos series where the Publisher of Throne Publishing Group, Jeremy Brown, will take some of the most asked questions aspiring and published authors have and answer them.
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Make Your Voice Heard at the SD State Fair – 2017 Dakota Star
- 2018 Sioux Falls Sno Jam Comedy Festival Announced!
- SiouxperCon Moving to Fall and to The Sioux Falls Convention Center in 2018
- A Magician Among the Spirits Coming August 3rd.
- The Sioux Empire Podcast at 1 Million Cups Sioux Falls
- Time Management for Authors – My Saturday AM Routine – Ask A Publisher Ep. #8
- Was There a Giant Sioux Serpent in 1887? The Sioux Empire Investigates.
- We’ll Miss You Wacko’s Comedy Club
- DargonCon 5 – Badlands Rumble
- South DaCola Podcast 003 Wooo!
- Panic in Detroit: Part 2
- Shut Up and Take My Money: Ready Player One Trailer
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 007 – Native Hip Hop
- Sioux Empire Podcast 076- Parks and Recreation with Sioux Falls City Council Member Theresa Stehly
- Divided We Fall: a New Civil War
- Live Music Events In The Sioux Falls Area 7/23-7/31
- Doctor Whom? Why Not a Male Doctor Who? Or: That’s the Problem with Regeneration.
- Maybe He Should Just Move Here: Garth Brooks Announces Still More Sioux Falls Shows
- Panic in Detroit: Part 1
- Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington Dead at 41