The Sioux Falls Women’s March was held on January 20th, 2018, one year to the day after President Trump was sworn in and was also the first day of a federal government shutdown. Pork Barrel Rhetoric was there, here are the protestors in their own words explaining why they were there. The Argus Leader estimated the crowd […]
Pork Barrel Rhetoric is political commentary web show with an emphasis on local politics and civic education. Host Paul Schipper curates news stories, gives you the details you need, and helps un-fog the complexities of the world of politics. The show is a place for people to get a rundown on what they need to know to stay politically active in Sioux Falls and beyond.
Show Notes: Welcome to Pork Barrel Rhetoric I’m Paul Schipper and this is my guest co host Zach It’s okay to feel daunted by political activism PBR aims to help inform and educate Offer more in depth looks at local issues Be a place to host interviews and debates Help people get involved that may […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Our Growth Project: Our time
- Perlocution Podcast Episode 006 Online Dating
- 2018 Update Vlog! *Pokemon Base Set Collection*POTP Grimlock*Piebald Xavier*
- State Offices in Clay, Union, Yankton Counties Closed Due to Storm
- Iowa Closures and Delays
- Pope defends in-flight wedding from conservative headwinds
- Prize camels keep tradition alive in changing Saudi, but please no Botox!
- Thursday January 25, 2018: SHAPE Conference
- That Time a Guy Parachuted Onto Devils Tower and No One Could Figure Out How to Get Him Down
- Sioux Falls Women’s March 2018; In Their Own Words