Wacko’s Comedy Club Owner Kellen Marson has announced on Facebook today (7/25/2017) that Wacko’s Comedy Club is closing its doors. We at The Sioux Empire Podcast are really sorry to see you go. Honestly, we are not surprised based on the challenges Kellen has faced running a club here in town. If you want it […]
South DaCola Podcast 003 Wooo! Host Scott L. Ehrisman and nameless co-host. Produced by Robert Mehling Theme Music “Rainy Day” by Brian Masek & Friends Tags and Topics Scott L. Ehrisman, South DaCola, Robert Mehling, Elections, Billie Sutton, Mike Huether, Fundraising, Kermit Staggers, Dusty Johnson, Shantel Krebs, Charlie Brown, Marty Jackley, Kristi Noem, Democrats, Republicans, […]
Sioux Falls City Council Member Theresa Stehly is in the studio to rock the boat on The Sioux Empire Podcast this week. Theresa gives the podcast crew (Robert Mehling, Seth Glover, Natasha Estes) the rundown on her many adventures in local government from her first year on the Sioux Falls City Council. No amount of […]
PIERRE, S.D. – Attorney General Marty Jackley warns that hackers are now using so-called pirate websites to infect computers. These websites, which online users visit to watch illegally distributed movies, music, books, and other copyrighted content, have become a major source for infecting computers with dangerous malware that can lead to identity theft and other serious […]
Wacko’s Comedy Club owner Kellen Marson is back on the podcast to tell Robert Mehling and Seth Glover how fun/scary that job is. We talk about the challenges of the comedy industry and creative ways Kellen has worked to meet the challenges. We also hear a little bit about how hypnosis changed his life and […]
Microsoft wants to connect two million rural Americans to high-speed wireless broadband by 2022, and it will get started with 12 pilot projects over the next year including South Dakota. The company is also offering free access to its intellectual property to help the rest of rural America get connected. Microsoft isn’t planning to become […]
Gage Brothers today announced the construction of a new plant featuring a multi-million dollar investment in state-of-the-art technology rarely used in the manufacture of precast concrete in the United States. The new manufacturing facility will be located at 2800 N. Bahnson Avenue off of Interstate 229, in northeast Sioux Falls. “We are celebrating our proud […]
This week The Sioux Empire Podcast crew (Robert Mehling and Seth Glover) will commit random crimes so they can go to jail for the free iPads. Fortunately, Comedy Hypnotist and Wacko’s Comedy Club Owner Kellen Marson was on hand to talk them out of it. That, and the whole being threatened with forced catheterization thing […]
What’s up with this whole podcast thing? That’s the question Robert Mehling and Natasha Estes seek to answer on this week’s episode with Write Now Podcast host and Forbes contributor Sarah Rhea Werner. We also talk about finding your niche in the information firehose that is the internet. Does modern technology convince us too often […]
Howdy neighbor! This week the Sioux Empire Podcast crew of Robert Mehling and Natasha Estes set out with Sarah Rhea Werner (Host of the Write Now Podcast and Forbes Contributor) explore what it is to be good neighbors. Sioux Empire Podcast and Sarah Rhea Werner have officially learned that the best way to get along […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Make Your Voice Heard at the SD State Fair – 2017 Dakota Star
- 2018 Sioux Falls Sno Jam Comedy Festival Announced!
- SiouxperCon Moving to Fall and to The Sioux Falls Convention Center in 2018
- A Magician Among the Spirits Coming August 3rd.
- The Sioux Empire Podcast at 1 Million Cups Sioux Falls
- Time Management for Authors – My Saturday AM Routine – Ask A Publisher Ep. #8
- Was There a Giant Sioux Serpent in 1887? The Sioux Empire Investigates.
- We’ll Miss You Wacko’s Comedy Club
- DargonCon 5 – Badlands Rumble
- South DaCola Podcast 003 Wooo!
- Panic in Detroit: Part 2
- Shut Up and Take My Money: Ready Player One Trailer
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 007 – Native Hip Hop
- Sioux Empire Podcast 076- Parks and Recreation with Sioux Falls City Council Member Theresa Stehly
- Divided We Fall: a New Civil War
- Live Music Events In The Sioux Falls Area 7/23-7/31
- Doctor Whom? Why Not a Male Doctor Who? Or: That’s the Problem with Regeneration.
- Maybe He Should Just Move Here: Garth Brooks Announces Still More Sioux Falls Shows
- Panic in Detroit: Part 1
- Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington Dead at 41