Robert Mehling gives a talk about a little topic near and dear to his heart; Podcasting. About 1 Million Cups: Based on the notion that entrepreneurs discover solutions and network over a million cups of coffee, the Kauffman Foundation developed 1 Million Cups – a free program designed to educate, engage, and connect entrepreneurs with […]
Editors Note, this column is part two of ongoing series. Click here for part one. This week marks 50 years since the 1967 Riots in Detroit. With the upcoming film “Detroit,” I wanted to visit the Riots as an important historical event, specifically through the prism of my family. I was born in Detroit five […]
Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 007 – Native Hip Hop With Gabriel Night Shield, Levi Hansen, Char Green-Maximo, and Kat Stands Produced by Robert Mehling Special Guests: Troy EagleChasing aka Maniac The Supernatural and Brandis B. Knudsen aka B. of Dakota South Art To Art: Jake Handegard https://www.facebook.com/morningsideweddings/?pnref=lhc Native Hip Hop Spotlight – Levi […]
Sioux Falls City Council Member Theresa Stehly is in the studio to rock the boat on The Sioux Empire Podcast this week. Theresa gives the podcast crew (Robert Mehling, Seth Glover, Natasha Estes) the rundown on her many adventures in local government from her first year on the Sioux Falls City Council. No amount of […]
Wacko’s Comedy Club owner Kellen Marson is back on the podcast to tell Robert Mehling and Seth Glover how fun/scary that job is. We talk about the challenges of the comedy industry and creative ways Kellen has worked to meet the challenges. We also hear a little bit about how hypnosis changed his life and […]
It’s that time again, the time for another sporadic 10-Spot Spotlight. If you keep up with this column you might remember back to late March/early April, we released a 10-Spot “comics you should know” special edition featuring comics from across the country. I really hope that you took the time to check them out as […]
The Sioux Empire Podcast interviews Amanda Johnson, author of “Becoming Enough: A Heroine’s Journey to the Already Perfect Self” True freedom is found when you lay down your shield and live from a place of your true perfection. You are free to be exactly who you are, trusting that what you do is complete—which is […]
The AwakenWorkshop is a one-day workshop with the Publisher/CEO of Throne Publishing Group, Jeremy Brown or a certified Awaken Guide in your area. You will walk away with your full book outline (20-30 pages in length), a plan to market and make money with your upcoming book and a deep sense of how God has […]
Episode 6 “Fatherhood” of The Urban Indianz Podcast is a wrap and is available for your listening pleasure! Shoutout to Hill BobbyLite for joining us and sharing some of his story and Levi interviews Larry Richert of Fattys Tattys in the Art To Art segment and I hear that Night Shield fella is featured in […]
This week The Sioux Empire Podcast crew (Robert Mehling and Seth Glover) will commit random crimes so they can go to jail for the free iPads. Fortunately, Comedy Hypnotist and Wacko’s Comedy Club Owner Kellen Marson was on hand to talk them out of it. That, and the whole being threatened with forced catheterization thing […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Make Your Voice Heard at the SD State Fair – 2017 Dakota Star
- 2018 Sioux Falls Sno Jam Comedy Festival Announced!
- SiouxperCon Moving to Fall and to The Sioux Falls Convention Center in 2018
- A Magician Among the Spirits Coming August 3rd.
- The Sioux Empire Podcast at 1 Million Cups Sioux Falls
- Time Management for Authors – My Saturday AM Routine – Ask A Publisher Ep. #8
- Was There a Giant Sioux Serpent in 1887? The Sioux Empire Investigates.
- We’ll Miss You Wacko’s Comedy Club
- DargonCon 5 – Badlands Rumble
- South DaCola Podcast 003 Wooo!
- Panic in Detroit: Part 2
- Shut Up and Take My Money: Ready Player One Trailer
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 007 – Native Hip Hop
- Sioux Empire Podcast 076- Parks and Recreation with Sioux Falls City Council Member Theresa Stehly
- Divided We Fall: a New Civil War
- Live Music Events In The Sioux Falls Area 7/23-7/31
- Doctor Whom? Why Not a Male Doctor Who? Or: That’s the Problem with Regeneration.
- Maybe He Should Just Move Here: Garth Brooks Announces Still More Sioux Falls Shows
- Panic in Detroit: Part 1
- Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington Dead at 41