Lance Verhulst of rural Hot Springs, SD has shot video of what appears to be a rare gray wolf in the Black Hills. He will not say where he shot the video because he doesn’t want people in his elk-hunting spot. Seems like the wolf may have beat him to it.
The Youtube channel Burger Fiction mashed together the wackiest action movie moments when heroes get creative and improvise weapons.
A Map of Countries that have Birthright Citizenship. That is, counties where someone born in that country is a citizen even if the parents are not citizens.
The town of Chelan in central Washington state is currently under evacuation orders as wildfires sparked by lightning prove difficult to contain. But that didn’t stop KOMO News photographer Eric Jensen from getting this amazing shot of a 10 Tanker Air Carrier DC-10making a drop directly over his head.
UK property developer Kim Davies broke a bunch of laws when he used children’s gravestones from a derelict church he owned to build an illegal patio at a historic home. From The Daily Mail: Newport Crown Court heard how planners were horrified when they saw the ‘decorative stone plaques’ had been used as part of […]
An armed member of a volunteer group guarding an Oklahoma gun store that recently declared itself “Muslim-free” has accidentally shot himself, according to local media. The Oktaha store, named Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gear, drew national attention last week when the manager, an Iraqi vet, declared the new policy in response to last month’s deadly shooting at a military recruiting […]
Subway’s Jared Fogle reportedly will admit to possessing child porn and paying to have sex with children. Subway has fired its spokesman of 15 years and scrubbed its website of mentions—but it has not yet deleted this incredible online game promo, where SUBWAY KIDSTM catch candy using Jared’s discarded pants.
Pastor Phillip Guin sensed a unique opportunity for outreach when debating what to do with the empty gully behind his Rocky Mount United Methodist Church recently. “This is an opportunity for us to reach out in the name of Jesus Christ in a setting that is completely unique. Even odd by some people’s standards. But […]
The Sioux Empire Podcast Presents: KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE! A look at the week’s strange animal sightings. Oh dear God what is that thing!?!? The perplexing creature has been caught on camera by Daniel Jones from the National Oceanography Centre, 125 meters (410 ft) below the surface of the ocean, just off the […]
Jordan Mercure, 19, of Fort Collins, Colo., was arrested on suspicion of felony aggravated assault in connection with a shooting that, according to the Aberdeen Police Department, left another man seriously injured after being shot in the head. The shooting took place at the Hampton Inn, 3216 Seventh Ave. S.E. in Aberdeen.
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- South DaCola Podcast Episode 008 – Greg Jamison and Halloween
- Snakes at a NO School Book Sale Vlog! 📚🐍📚
- Learn Create Build Labs – Building A Better Tomorrow Coming Oct 30th
- Not Too Early to Start Preparing For Winter Weather
- Sioux Empire Podcast 087 – All About Dan Bublitz Jr.
- Pokehon: My New Normal Het Pied Vlog! 🐍🐍🐍
- 2017 Sioux Falls Startup Weekend
- EXCLUSIVE: A Photo Of A Sioux Falls Golf RFP Meeting
- We Finally Live In The Future: THE GIANT ROBOT DUEL
- 2nd annual bug eating contest! 🐛* GUY EATS A LIVE HISSING COCKROACH *🐛
- Attorney General Jackley Asks for Clean Campaign Pledge from Noem
- Feeding My Fish and All My Ball Pythons Vlog! 🐍🐟🎃 💩
- Lyft Sioux Falls – Ride Sharing Coming Soon
- Even More Robot Hype – Giant Robot Duel USA vs Japan
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 012 Sturgis Controversy
- It’s Finally Here Oct 17th GIANT ROBOT DUEL: THIS IS NOT A DRILL
- Sioux Empire Podcast 086- The Art of Dan Bublitz Jr.
- South DaCola Podcast Episode 007 – Transparency
- Sioux Empire Podcast 085 – All About Chris Biewer
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 011 Savanna Greywind