It’s a happier version!
Burger Fiction has put together a supercut of every single film to win the award for Visual Effects at the Oscars, and the result is a fascinating look at how movie special effects have changed over time.
NASA has released recordings of weird sounds Apollo 10 astronauts heard while flying around the far side of the moon, and the crew responding to the strange phenomenon. “That music even sounds outer-spacey, doesn’t it?” said astronaut Eugene Cernan to John Young, upon hearing the curious noise. “You hear that? That whistling sound? Whoooooo.” […]
Trump fits in a little too well on Game of Thrones
This 70’s Batman and Robin PSA has absolutely no sexual overtones.
I went to the Legislative Coffee this morning. A few things [would need real keyboard (not touch screen) for full-on rant]: 1. I can post whatever the fuck I want on my own gawddamn Facebook page. There’s such things as open letters, free speech, etc. 2. The table with your microphone is NOT the pulpit. […]
With tensions running high and all eyes in the national media watching South Dakota to see if the Governor will sign or veto the transgender bathroom bill (or HB 1008), local legislators for the Sioux Falls area (Isaac Latterell, Steven Westra, Mark Mickelson, Karen Soli, Larry Zikmund, Tom Holmes, Phyllis Heineman, Angie Buhl O’Donnell and […]
Acme Streaming shared a 1985 news report by WDIV in Detroit that heralded the debut of the compact disc format. The video includes an interview with an avid music collector discussing the new format’s advantages over vinyl, and a look at how compact discs are made and operate.
Seth Meyers made the mistake of inviting Melisandre from Game of Thrones to his baby shower. If you didn’t know the night was dark and full of terrors before, you will now and so will your unborn child.
It Begins: Fox Says Wolverine 3 Will Be Rated ‘R’ Well, that didn’t take long! A mere two days after Deadpool’s shocking box office success, Fox has begun going all-in on “adult” superhero films. At the New York Toy Fair, the studio announced that it wants the third solo Wolverine movie to also be rated […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- South DaCola Podcast Episode 008 – Greg Jamison and Halloween
- Snakes at a NO School Book Sale Vlog! 📚🐍📚
- Learn Create Build Labs – Building A Better Tomorrow Coming Oct 30th
- Not Too Early to Start Preparing For Winter Weather
- Sioux Empire Podcast 087 – All About Dan Bublitz Jr.
- Pokehon: My New Normal Het Pied Vlog! 🐍🐍🐍
- 2017 Sioux Falls Startup Weekend
- EXCLUSIVE: A Photo Of A Sioux Falls Golf RFP Meeting
- We Finally Live In The Future: THE GIANT ROBOT DUEL
- 2nd annual bug eating contest! 🐛* GUY EATS A LIVE HISSING COCKROACH *🐛
- Attorney General Jackley Asks for Clean Campaign Pledge from Noem
- Feeding My Fish and All My Ball Pythons Vlog! 🐍🐟🎃 💩
- Lyft Sioux Falls – Ride Sharing Coming Soon
- Even More Robot Hype – Giant Robot Duel USA vs Japan
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 012 Sturgis Controversy
- It’s Finally Here Oct 17th GIANT ROBOT DUEL: THIS IS NOT A DRILL
- Sioux Empire Podcast 086- The Art of Dan Bublitz Jr.
- South DaCola Podcast Episode 007 – Transparency
- Sioux Empire Podcast 085 – All About Chris Biewer
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 011 Savanna Greywind