Pinky and the Brain read Pulp Fiction? Rob Paulsen (Pinky) and Maurice LaMarche (The Brain) had me in stitches reading the opening scenes of Pulp Fiction! I never realized how great it would be to hear The Brain swear! I love Animaniacs, but I don’t remember an episode quite like this.
For the first ever Sioux Empire Film Festival I was excited but anticipated it because I knew this weekend was going to be a crazy one. Here are a sequence of events of how my experience was at the Sioux Empire Film Festival. Session 1 Friday 6:30 to 10:30 I arrive fashionably late about ten […]
Hillary Clinton already knows the truth is out there. But now, Clinton campaign chair John Podesta confirmed that Hillary wants to get that truth out to the people, too. Does this mean that aliens are real and Hillary knows it? Almost certainly, yes. Pulling Podesta aside after an interview, CNN’s Jake Tapper asked him to […]
Emily brought the happy trees with this Bob Ross reference that had the whole crew moving.
Enjoy this bonus episode, an exclusive long form interview with Scott L. Ehrisman, political blogger and cartoonist from SouthDaCola.com This episode is sponsored by SiouxperCon and South Dakota Code Bootcamp.
There was too much content this time so this week the Sioux Empire Podcast crew, Robert Mehling, Seth Glover, Natasha Estes, and Emily Alexander bring you a podcast triple threat. This is the core episode with the kind of rambling social commentary and quirky side tangents you’ve come to expect from us. We’ll also release […]
If you liked Too Many Cooks you’ll love this. Remember how seemingly every cartoon series from the 1980s had a long introduction that explained its high concept to you in great detail? YouTuber Jared does, because he’s taken a bunch of those openings, added his own voice over, and edited them into one long intro […]
First the city of Sioux Falls passed ordinances to pave the way for Uber and other ride share companies, and now the State of South Dakota has removed the final barriers. Gov. Dennis Daugaard on Tuesday signed off on new rules establishing transportation network companies (TNCs), application-based driver for hire services, that differentiate from traditional cab companies. […]
New photos of Letterman jogging on the Caribbean island of St. Barts show a bald, heavily bearded guy who’s almost unrecognizable as the gap-toothed jester who spent 33 years smirking at guests on national TV.
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- 2018 Update Vlog! *Pokemon Base Set Collection*POTP Grimlock*Piebald Xavier*
- That Time a Guy Parachuted Onto Devils Tower and No One Could Figure Out How to Get Him Down
- Sioux Falls Women’s March 2018; In Their Own Words
- Sioux Empire Podcast 094 Remedy Brewing Co. and The Seal HB1102
- Get the Forbidden Shirt The South Dakota State Legislature Doesn’t Want You to Own
- If “Pharmaceutical Ads” were Real Life – Erica’s Movantik Moment
- Roberts County Fatal Crash
- Saturday January 20, 2018: USTA National Level 3 Tournament for Boy’s 12-under and 14-under
- This Post May Soon Be Illegal with HB1102
- Motorists of the world take heart: even popes get flat tires