Robert Mehling gives a talk about a little topic near and dear to his heart; Podcasting. About 1 Million Cups: Based on the notion that entrepreneurs discover solutions and network over a million cups of coffee, the Kauffman Foundation developed 1 Million Cups – a free program designed to educate, engage, and connect entrepreneurs with […]
South DaCola Podcast 003 Wooo! Host Scott L. Ehrisman and nameless co-host. Produced by Robert Mehling Theme Music “Rainy Day” by Brian Masek & Friends Tags and Topics Scott L. Ehrisman, South DaCola, Robert Mehling, Elections, Billie Sutton, Mike Huether, Fundraising, Kermit Staggers, Dusty Johnson, Shantel Krebs, Charlie Brown, Marty Jackley, Kristi Noem, Democrats, Republicans, […]
Editors Note, this column is part two of ongoing series. Click here for part one. This week marks 50 years since the 1967 Riots in Detroit. With the upcoming film “Detroit,” I wanted to visit the Riots as an important historical event, specifically through the prism of my family. I was born in Detroit five […]
I didn’t think it was filable but ol’ Steven Spielberg is going to give it a shot and it looks awesome.
Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 007 – Native Hip Hop With Gabriel Night Shield, Levi Hansen, Char Green-Maximo, and Kat Stands Produced by Robert Mehling Special Guests: Troy EagleChasing aka Maniac The Supernatural and Brandis B. Knudsen aka B. of Dakota South Art To Art: Jake Handegard https://www.facebook.com/morningsideweddings/?pnref=lhc Native Hip Hop Spotlight – Levi […]
Sioux Falls City Council Member Theresa Stehly is in the studio to rock the boat on The Sioux Empire Podcast this week. Theresa gives the podcast crew (Robert Mehling, Seth Glover, Natasha Estes) the rundown on her many adventures in local government from her first year on the Sioux Falls City Council. No amount of […]
We have just celebrated the 241st birthday of the United States of America. Over beer and brats, sparklers and skyrockets, we gathered in our neighborhoods and loudly cheered our nation’s Independence Day. (I was actually at home on the Fourth, trying to soothe two little dogs who were deeply disturbed by the pops and whistles […]
Garth Brooks made the announcement on his Twitter page at 7:36 p.m. after he sold out six shows in just 29 minutes . We owe Sioux Falls another show!!! It doesn’t matter if it’s one or 10,000, we’ll be there! Thank you!! love, g #GarthInSiouxFallspic.twitter.com/PIEfYNytYD — Garth Brooks (@garthbrooks) July 22, 2017
Fifty years ago this month, I was in Detroit, Michigan. Well, my parents were in Detroit – I was actually in utero. I was born in December of 1967 and conceived likely sometime in March of that year. As a Gen-Xer born during those turbulent days of the late Sixties, I’ve often thought of myself […]
Linkin Park singer is Chester Bennington dead by suicide. He was 41 years old and leaves behind six children by two wives. Bennington struggled with drugs and alcohol for years. He had said in the past he had considered committing suicide because he had been abused as a child by an older male. The band has […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Make Your Voice Heard at the SD State Fair – 2017 Dakota Star
- 2018 Sioux Falls Sno Jam Comedy Festival Announced!
- SiouxperCon Moving to Fall and to The Sioux Falls Convention Center in 2018
- A Magician Among the Spirits Coming August 3rd.
- The Sioux Empire Podcast at 1 Million Cups Sioux Falls
- Time Management for Authors – My Saturday AM Routine – Ask A Publisher Ep. #8
- Was There a Giant Sioux Serpent in 1887? The Sioux Empire Investigates.
- We’ll Miss You Wacko’s Comedy Club
- DargonCon 5 – Badlands Rumble
- South DaCola Podcast 003 Wooo!
- Panic in Detroit: Part 2
- Shut Up and Take My Money: Ready Player One Trailer
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 007 – Native Hip Hop
- Sioux Empire Podcast 076- Parks and Recreation with Sioux Falls City Council Member Theresa Stehly
- Divided We Fall: a New Civil War
- Live Music Events In The Sioux Falls Area 7/23-7/31
- Doctor Whom? Why Not a Male Doctor Who? Or: That’s the Problem with Regeneration.
- Maybe He Should Just Move Here: Garth Brooks Announces Still More Sioux Falls Shows
- Panic in Detroit: Part 1
- Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington Dead at 41