I realize this is a parody but I’m genuinely upset I can’t go watch this.
Say it ain’t so Batman! From The Hollywood Reporter Adam West, the ardent actor who managed to keep his tongue in cheek while wearing the iconic cowl of the Caped Crusader on the classic 1960s series Batman, has died. He was 88. West, who was at the pinnacle of pop culture after Batman debuted in […]
The week after Siouxpercon means the guys are recovering with some comic books. We talk about Batman and Swamp Thing team up, The Button ending, and Secret Empire #2 on this week’s show. Finally at the end, we go over some reasons who love and hate Image Comics! 0:00-10:19 – Intro 10:20-19:47 – Daredevil #20 […]
Greetings April Fools! This week the regular cast of the podcast (Robert Mehling, Corbin Brooks, and Travis Nye) sit down to talk with comedian Zach Dresch. We try to decide who is the more narcissistic generation, the Baby Boomers or Millennials? We also talk about flat earther Brannon Howse’s ignorance tour coming to Sioux Falls, […]
Finally a product for people who need privacy while they plot to kill Batman in public over the phone. Hushme is a mask that resembles the one Bane wears in The Dark Knight Rises, but is actually used to silence the wearer’s voice for phone privacy in public places. The device covers the wearer’s mouth […]
What up Sioux Empire? This week The Sioux Empire Podcast welcomes three-time Native American Music Award Winner, 2010 and 2014 ISMA Best Hip Hop Winner VIBE Magazine, and TOP 50 Unsigned Artist; Gabriel Night Shield. The Podcast Zoo Crew (Robert Mehling, Natasha Estes, Emily Gheorghiu, and Seth Glover) talk with Gabriel about Facebook Jail, falling […]
We are very excited to announce that Tom Nguyen – Artist is returning for SiouxperCon 2017: The Sioux Empire Strikes Back! Tom is a Vietnamese-American visual artist who began his professional career freelancing for comic book publishers such as DC Comics and Marvel Comics from the age of 19. Building his name as an inker, […]
So if you thought a certain line from his inauguration speech sounded really familiar it wasn’t just your imagination. Trump didn’t quote him exactly, but it’s still very close. And funny/terrifying. That would explain all those executive orders about killing Batman. 😉
Completed my Mighty Morphin Power Ranger set/ MMPR Movie Ranger and also picked up the new Batman Pop #144. Hope you all enjoy the video and STAY NERDY! SHOUT OUT TO GEEKIN OUT for this amazing X WING! GEEKIN OUT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtY3… T-Shirts can be purchased at https://www.teepublic.com/user/pokehon Facebook https://www.facebook.com/panda.pong.7 Twitter https://twitter.com/Pokehon89 Email email@example.com Pokemon Go: […]
This 70’s Batman and Robin PSA has absolutely no sexual overtones.
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Make Your Voice Heard at the SD State Fair – 2017 Dakota Star
- 2018 Sioux Falls Sno Jam Comedy Festival Announced!
- SiouxperCon Moving to Fall and to The Sioux Falls Convention Center in 2018
- A Magician Among the Spirits Coming August 3rd.
- The Sioux Empire Podcast at 1 Million Cups Sioux Falls
- Time Management for Authors – My Saturday AM Routine – Ask A Publisher Ep. #8
- Was There a Giant Sioux Serpent in 1887? The Sioux Empire Investigates.
- We’ll Miss You Wacko’s Comedy Club
- DargonCon 5 – Badlands Rumble
- South DaCola Podcast 003 Wooo!
- Panic in Detroit: Part 2
- Shut Up and Take My Money: Ready Player One Trailer
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 007 – Native Hip Hop
- Sioux Empire Podcast 076- Parks and Recreation with Sioux Falls City Council Member Theresa Stehly
- Divided We Fall: a New Civil War
- Live Music Events In The Sioux Falls Area 7/23-7/31
- Doctor Whom? Why Not a Male Doctor Who? Or: That’s the Problem with Regeneration.
- Maybe He Should Just Move Here: Garth Brooks Announces Still More Sioux Falls Shows
- Panic in Detroit: Part 1
- Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington Dead at 41