It is a miracle that the sad case of Charlie Gard continues to gather so much attention from media outlets and people around the world. The lessons that we can learn and should learn from these injustices against the Gard family are important and prophetic. Unfortunately, too many of us are turning this into a […]
State leaders and voting boards across the country have responded to the letter with varying degrees of cooperation — from altogether rejecting the request to expressing eagerness to supply information that is public. Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, vice chairman of the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, which President Donald Trump created by […]
PIERRE, S.D. – Attorney General Marty Jackley announced today that the United States Supreme Court issued a decision allowing President Trump’s executive order, commonly called the “travel ban”, to take effect, with certain exceptions. The Court will hear the merits of the travel ban appeal this fall. “The President of the United States has extraordinary power […]
South DaCola Podcast 001 Host Scott L. Ehrisman and nameless co-host. Produced by Robert Mehling Theme Music “Rainy Day” by Brian Masek & Friends Tags and Topics: Scott L. Ehrisman, South DaCola, Y2K, Donald Trump, Sioux Falls, Donald Trump, San Francisco, Government Waste, Non-Meandered Waters, Sportsmen, Farmers, Fishing, Hunting, Pheasant Hunting, Denny Sanford PREMIER […]
Extra! Extra! Listen all about it! This week the Sioux Empire Podcast crew (Robert Mehling, Seth Glover, Emily Gheorghiu, and Natasha Estes) sit down with Argus Leader Metro Watchdog reporter and motorcycle rebel Joe Sneve. We talk with him about everything from Snapchat cabbies and rouge interns to goings on at Sioux Falls City Hall […]
This past Saturday President Donald J. Trump completed his first 100 days in office. While 100 days is not enough to judge an administration it does create a barometer or litmus test for how the rest of their term will continue. So, let’s talk about the successes, beginning with Trump’s campaign pledges. Trump successfully managed […]
Protests and demonstrations are planned throughout the country on Saturday, April 15th to demand that President Donald Trump releases his tax records. There is one event scheduled in support of this effort in the state of South Dakota. Indivisible Rapid City is leading the movement locally that will draw supporters downtown that Saturday starting at […]
I wanted to complete and turn in this article more than two weeks ago, but I’ve been struggling. Struggling to understand, struggling to accept what is happening in our country. In fact, it seems like every time I wrap my mind around what is happening and sit down to chronicle it, it all blows up […]
This week the Sioux Empire Zoo Crew (Robert Mehling, Seth Glover, Emily Gheorghiu and Natasha Estes) fall into a hole of holes. Holes. Rob can’t stop saying holes. Thankfully comedy hypnotist and magician Zstonish (Zac Tenneboe) was happy hypnotize Rob so that he could stop saying the word holes. Join this eclectic cast as we […]
In his month as President, Donald J. Trump has been portrayed by his many detractors as either an authoritarian with no respect for the rule of law surrounding himself with yes-men, paid crowds, and a cabal of wealthy, amoral cronies intent on bringing down democracy as we understand it—or as a child-like incompetent, metaphorically and […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Make Your Voice Heard at the SD State Fair – 2017 Dakota Star
- 2018 Sioux Falls Sno Jam Comedy Festival Announced!
- SiouxperCon Moving to Fall and to The Sioux Falls Convention Center in 2018
- A Magician Among the Spirits Coming August 3rd.
- The Sioux Empire Podcast at 1 Million Cups Sioux Falls
- Time Management for Authors – My Saturday AM Routine – Ask A Publisher Ep. #8
- Was There a Giant Sioux Serpent in 1887? The Sioux Empire Investigates.
- We’ll Miss You Wacko’s Comedy Club
- DargonCon 5 – Badlands Rumble
- South DaCola Podcast 003 Wooo!
- Panic in Detroit: Part 2
- Shut Up and Take My Money: Ready Player One Trailer
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 007 – Native Hip Hop
- Sioux Empire Podcast 076- Parks and Recreation with Sioux Falls City Council Member Theresa Stehly
- Divided We Fall: a New Civil War
- Live Music Events In The Sioux Falls Area 7/23-7/31
- Doctor Whom? Why Not a Male Doctor Who? Or: That’s the Problem with Regeneration.
- Maybe He Should Just Move Here: Garth Brooks Announces Still More Sioux Falls Shows
- Panic in Detroit: Part 1
- Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington Dead at 41