A column by Gov. Dennis Daugaard: Sixty-nine years ago, a young man named Philip left his home in South Dakota to serve his country. Philip J Iyotte was a Rosebud Sioux Tribe member who lived in White River and became a sergeant in the 8th Army and a member of Company E’s 21st Infantry Regiment and 24th Infantry Division. […]
It’s big crew in a little apartment night on The Sioux Empire Podcast as your full Zoo Crew (Robert Mehling, Emily Gheorghiu, Natasha Estes, and Seth Glover) welcome entrepreneurship Jedi Master Clinton Brown, owner of the Bakery Co-Working space of Sioux Falls. Brown gives the crew a masters course in business and journalism, and we […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- 10 Hauntings Science Can’t Explain
- Undead Sioux Falls Mayoral Candidate David Zokaites’s Candidacy is Dead
- Did Aliens Nuke India?
- Did A Lie Start WW1?
- Sioux Empire Podcast 099 The Alchemist and Nick Weiland
- Men in Black Sightings | The Conspiracy Files
- South Dakota Voices for Justice Celebrates Legislative Session Victories
- English pub scraps snail race as cold makes competitors sluggish
- Smoke Impacting Rapid City Air Quality
- What will the crime of the day be tomorrow Al Novstrup? (Cartoon)