South DaCola Podcast 003 Wooo! Host Scott L. Ehrisman and nameless co-host. Produced by Robert Mehling Theme Music “Rainy Day” by Brian Masek & Friends Tags and Topics Scott L. Ehrisman, South DaCola, Robert Mehling, Elections, Billie Sutton, Mike Huether, Fundraising, Kermit Staggers, Dusty Johnson, Shantel Krebs, Charlie Brown, Marty Jackley, Kristi Noem, Democrats, Republicans, […]
PIERRE, S.D. – South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley announced today an Attorney General Explanation for a proposed constitutional amendment has been filed with the Secretary of State. This statement will appear on a petition that will be circulated by the sponsor of the amendment. If the sponsor obtains a sufficient number of signatures (27,741) by […]
This week The Sioux Empire Podcast crew (Robert Mehling and Seth Glover) will commit random crimes so they can go to jail for the free iPads. Fortunately, Comedy Hypnotist and Wacko’s Comedy Club Owner Kellen Marson was on hand to talk them out of it. That, and the whole being threatened with forced catheterization thing […]
PIERRE, S.D. – Attorney General Marty Jackley announced today that the Chamberlain Police Department, the Safe Trails Drug Task Force and the Division of Criminal Investigation have arrested Trevor Harden, 19, Chamberlain, as a result of a search warrant served in Chamberlain on Tuesday, June 13, 2017. “South Dakota’s cooperative law enforcement operation has seized […]
South Dakota Senate Minority Leader Billie Sutton announced that he plans to run for governor of South Dakota. Sutton is a Democrat and made the announcement at a news conference at his family’s ranch near Burke. The investment consultant and former rodeo rider has served as a member of the state Senate since 2011 representing […]
Aberdeen City Council northwest district candidate Tom Black sits down to talk with the blog. Black talks the city’s wise choice to choose long-term planning over public sentiment and avoid signing up for rural water. Black rejects fear of immigrants and says new residents have already boosted our workforce and economy and are essential to […]
PIERRE, S.D. – Attorney General Marty Jackley, Secretary of State Shantel Krebs and the South Dakota Sheriff’s Association confirm the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) has determined that South Dakota’s Gold Card Concealed Pistol Permit and Enhanced Permit to Carry a Concealed Pistol qualify as alternatives to the background check requirement […]
PIERRE, S.D. – A group of top U.S. law enforcement leaders is launching an ambitious new campaign to locate and rescue children from sexual exploitation and trafficking. South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley (R) and Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring (D) announced today the creation of the national “Campaign for Child Rescue”, a joint partnership […]
PIERRE, S.D. – Attorney General Marty Jackley confirms that the U.S. Department of Education and the U.S. Department of Justice have withdrawn their directive to school districts that threatened both civil rights litigation and the withholding of educational funds to the States. In June 2016, Attorney General Jackley joined 23 other State Attorneys General and […]
PIERRE, S.D. – Attorney General Marty Jackley has joined an amicus brief filed in the United States Supreme Court by 26 Attorneys General seeking to protect Second Amendment rights. “The Second Amendment gives law-abiding citizens the fundamental right to bear arms for the defense of themselves, their families and their homes. As Attorney General, I […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Make Your Voice Heard at the SD State Fair – 2017 Dakota Star
- 2018 Sioux Falls Sno Jam Comedy Festival Announced!
- SiouxperCon Moving to Fall and to The Sioux Falls Convention Center in 2018
- A Magician Among the Spirits Coming August 3rd.
- The Sioux Empire Podcast at 1 Million Cups Sioux Falls
- Time Management for Authors – My Saturday AM Routine – Ask A Publisher Ep. #8
- Was There a Giant Sioux Serpent in 1887? The Sioux Empire Investigates.
- We’ll Miss You Wacko’s Comedy Club
- DargonCon 5 – Badlands Rumble
- South DaCola Podcast 003 Wooo!
- Panic in Detroit: Part 2
- Shut Up and Take My Money: Ready Player One Trailer
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 007 – Native Hip Hop
- Sioux Empire Podcast 076- Parks and Recreation with Sioux Falls City Council Member Theresa Stehly
- Divided We Fall: a New Civil War
- Live Music Events In The Sioux Falls Area 7/23-7/31
- Doctor Whom? Why Not a Male Doctor Who? Or: That’s the Problem with Regeneration.
- Maybe He Should Just Move Here: Garth Brooks Announces Still More Sioux Falls Shows
- Panic in Detroit: Part 1
- Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington Dead at 41