A column by Gov. Dennis Daugaard: Sixty-nine years ago, a young man named Philip left his home in South Dakota to serve his country. Philip J Iyotte was a Rosebud Sioux Tribe member who lived in White River and became a sergeant in the 8th Army and a member of Company E’s 21st Infantry Regiment and 24th Infantry Division. […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- 10 Hauntings Science Can’t Explain
- Undead Sioux Falls Mayoral Candidate David Zokaites’s Candidacy is Dead
- Did Aliens Nuke India?
- Did A Lie Start WW1?
- Sioux Empire Podcast 099 The Alchemist and Nick Weiland
- Men in Black Sightings | The Conspiracy Files
- South Dakota Voices for Justice Celebrates Legislative Session Victories
- English pub scraps snail race as cold makes competitors sluggish
- Smoke Impacting Rapid City Air Quality
- What will the crime of the day be tomorrow Al Novstrup? (Cartoon)