Aberdeen stand up comedian Spencer Dobson is back with another episode of his stand up act turned into YouTube animation “Cartoons”. FYI it’s very NSFW. I used to date a girl who really really really liked to drink.
Aberdeen Comedian Spencer Dobson is at it again with his awesome YouTube series Cartoons with Spencer Dobson. This time he’s tackling our national obsession with celebrating our nation’s birth with blowing up a small part of it. It features the most self-expository red neck stereotype I’ve ever seen. Enjoy!
In this episode, Dan sits down with Spencer Dobson. Spencer does a little jam sesh with Dan’s cigar box guitar and they talk about different flavors of bombing on stage. For more on Spencer check out his website www.spencerdobsoncomedy.com In “The Art of Bombing” podcast, aspiring comedian Dan Bublitz Jr sits down with comedians of all […]
This week Joe Berns and Spencer Dobson sit in on Aberdeen’s latest fear fest, the April 16 anti-Muslim slideshow featuring “Understanding the Threat” book peddlers John Guandolo and Chris Gaubatz. Plus, Spencer and Cory talk about Randy Bryce, campaign finance, Dakota Access, and initiative and referendum.
The latest Dakota Free Press Podcast is ready for your earbuds! In Episode #15, we talk Pierre political activist Roxanne Weber, organizer of protests, a ballot measure, and a couple of fall forums to promote civil discourse. But first, co-host Spencer Dobson and I talk about how the richer and poorer perceive their sickness and health […]
The Dakota Free Press Podcast goes for two—*two* big local candidate interviews, with Aberdeen school board candidate Aaron Schultz and incumbent northeast Aberdeen city councilman Mark Remily, both of whom are on Aberdeen’s June 6 ballot! But first, co-host Spencer Dobson and I have some fun at Republican gubernatorial candidate Terry LaFleur’s wall-building expense, then […]
Aberdeen City Council northwest district candidate Tom Black sits down to talk with the blog. Black talks the city’s wise choice to choose long-term planning over public sentiment and avoid signing up for rural water. Black rejects fear of immigrants and says new residents have already boosted our workforce and economy and are essential to […]
Brian Sharp talks about his bid for a fifth term on the Aberdeen school board. But first, Spencer and I talk about bad abortion politics causing more women to die in Texas, a Chinese company applying to dig for uranium and dump toxic water in the Black Hills, and Republicans pretending to be “inclusive.” We […]
Green Aberdeen leader Enno Limvere tells us about Green Aberdeen’s local environmental efforts, the Earth Day Fair his group is hosting Saturday, and the theology behind his environmentalism. Plus, co-host Spencer Dobson and I talk about fallout from the Clare Lopez anti-Islam show, backlash against South Dakota’s discriminatory adoption law, Speaker Mark Mickelson and the […]
This week, Spencer Dobson and I discuss Aberdeen’s anti-anti-Islam protest, Kristi Noem’s vanquishing of pine beetles, fishing and private property, and Head Start. Then Spencer and I interview Angie Albonico, leader of an initiative to make it legal for terminally ill South Dakotans to get life-ending drugs from doctors. Have a listen… and if you […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Frankenstein: Plutarch’s Lives – Extra Sci Fi – #4
- Episode 144 – The PS4 Giveaway
- The Art of Bombing Episode 26: Brandon Young
- How job surveillance is transforming trucking in America
- Night Shield featuring Marilyn Manson – Killing Strangers (Video)
- Kilo Trackz – All I Can Do
- The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society Sanford Health to explore possible partnerships
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 014 – No Thanks No Giving
- British embassy cat in Jordan appointed chief mouser
- Local teenager raises awareness about dyslexia
- Sioux Empire Podcast 090 – Oil Spill Slip and Slide
- My New Piebald Ball Python Xavier!!
- Friday November 24, 2017: Sanford Pentagon Basketball Showcase
- Friday November 24, 2017: Dakota Alliance Soccer Club Black Friday Tournament
- Saturday November 18, 2017: Sioux Falls Skyforce vs. Rio Grande Valley
- Saturday November 18, 2017: South Dakota State Soccer Association All Star Game
- U.S. Navy crew grounded after pilot draws penis in the sky
- Police continue to investigate vehicle-vs-pedestrian crash
- Thanksgiving Week Adjusted Trash Collection Schedule
- Christmas Light Recycling Program 2017