This week The Sioux Empire Podcasts asks who is this Zach Dresch guy and how did he get in Rob’s apartment? We also explore the life cycle of animated adult comedies, the changing media landscape, Alec Baldwin’s lazy Trump impression, the greatness of Kids in the Hall, and making healthy life choices. This episode is […]
There are currently 426 Realtors listed in the Black Hills Realtor Association, and right now, there is approximately just ONE house per realtor on the market! We’re in a significant demand for real estate listings in the Rapid City area, and it’s impacting the livelihoods of everyone in the housing market, as well as the […]
Representative Kristi Noem Town Hall Notes by Amanda Hoover March 18, 2017, 10:00 AM Watertown Police Department Community Room Reid Holein began & gave rules He was the moderator, you get one strike, if you step over the line he will ask you to leave Civil language, no outbursts People will be called on to speak, […]
This week the Podcast crew (Robert Mehling, Seth Glover, and Natasha Estes) welcome the founder of the non-profit South Dakota Writes, Jason Kurtz. We ask him what it’s like to start a writers group right before the South Dakota Legislature bans books. We also cover some hard hitting headlines like: Why is everyone in South […]
The following is a list of what Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States, has done since taking the Oath of Office on 1.20.17: On 1.21.17 he commanded his Press Secretary Sean Spicer, on his first press briefing, to excoriate the media over the fact that turnout for his inauguration was significantly […]
There are, of course, many reactions on social media to the upcoming Trump presidency. They’re varied, across multiple spectrums, and I think it a folly to lump them together as either protesters or supporters, as there are exceptions to the general composition of those categories. Trump gained a lot of support from the Alt‐Right and […]
Goats, Islands, and comedian Spencer Dobson, Oh my! This week The Sioux Empire Podcast is officially making podcast history, for the first time ever on any known podcast, the “Zoo Crew” (Robert Mehling, Seth Glover, Natasha Estes, and Emily Gheorghiu) carve a Jack O’Lantern on air, in the studio (The live video of this madness […]
So both candidates suck this year, if you could decide who should run in this year’s presidential election, who or what would you choose?
So do the last two weeks have you scared? Not that you shouldn’t pay attention or take what candidates say seriously, but it could be a whole lot worse. US history is littered with dark national conventions that were way scarier. Booing is nothing compared to these 5 darkest national conventions were even worse. YouTube […]
A timeline of protectionism and the Great Depression. Ask yourself: is Trump the second coming of Herbert Hoover? 1927 The League of Nations concludes tariffs are harmful to the world economy. 1929 unemployment is only 3.14%. US has $4.40 billion in imports, $5.24 billion in exports. March 4, 1929 Herbert Hoover is sworn into office. […]
Latest in The Sioux Empire
- Make Your Voice Heard at the SD State Fair – 2017 Dakota Star
- 2018 Sioux Falls Sno Jam Comedy Festival Announced!
- SiouxperCon Moving to Fall and to The Sioux Falls Convention Center in 2018
- A Magician Among the Spirits Coming August 3rd.
- The Sioux Empire Podcast at 1 Million Cups Sioux Falls
- Time Management for Authors – My Saturday AM Routine – Ask A Publisher Ep. #8
- Was There a Giant Sioux Serpent in 1887? The Sioux Empire Investigates.
- We’ll Miss You Wacko’s Comedy Club
- DargonCon 5 – Badlands Rumble
- South DaCola Podcast 003 Wooo!
- Panic in Detroit: Part 2
- Shut Up and Take My Money: Ready Player One Trailer
- Urban Indianz Podcast Episode 007 – Native Hip Hop
- Sioux Empire Podcast 076- Parks and Recreation with Sioux Falls City Council Member Theresa Stehly
- Divided We Fall: a New Civil War
- Live Music Events In The Sioux Falls Area 7/23-7/31
- Doctor Whom? Why Not a Male Doctor Who? Or: That’s the Problem with Regeneration.
- Maybe He Should Just Move Here: Garth Brooks Announces Still More Sioux Falls Shows
- Panic in Detroit: Part 1
- Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington Dead at 41